Hellcat 9.15@158 Record on stock bottom end.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Figured we need some new Dodge discussions. I know Mr HELLPIG is itching to use that term again.

I tried to copy so you don't have to click but my phone is not allowing that.

we know that their relatively short mod list includes a Nitrous Outlet plate kit, American Racing headers, smaller pulleys including an idler setup from BWoody, a Driveshaft Shop 9ā€ rear differential (and accompanying driveshaft), lightweight wheels wrapped in sticky tires and a good tune to run on VPā€™s Q16 race gas.

New for 2017, HHP has added a set of ported cylinder heads and a new camshaft as well as porting the stock supercharger housing of the Top Cat Challenger. The engine block and rotating assembly remain stock (no larger bore or stroker kit), as does the 8-speed automatic transmission.

High Horse Performance sets another Dodge Hellcat 1/4-mile Record - Torque News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDulmrb72GA

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Wonder what size shot theyre using.

When the crew from HHP took to the track this past weekend with their newest setup in the Top Cat Hellcat Challenger, they made a pass without the nitrous to get a feel for the car in its current form. On this ā€œtest runā€, Josh Schwartz laid down a 9.44 at 144.83 miles per hour. This is the quickest time ever run by any Hellcat car without nitrous ā€“ hence the ā€œblower onlyā€ record.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
:fy: wasnt that a huge roadblock?

also whats the solution been for dropping pulley on the blower? just over drive the crank?

Tuning the trans was a huge road block from what I read.

Swapping the the stock pulley is not a simple pulley swap and anybody doing mods are warned to pin the crank.

This all stuff I have read as mine is staying stock under the hood. I had enough fun modding my previous GT500.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Tuning the trans was a huge road block from what I read.

Swapping the the stock pulley is not a simple pulley swap and anybody doing mods are warned to pin the crank.

This all stuff I have read as mine is staying stock under the hood. I had enough fun modding my previous GT500.

I was aware of the sc pulley issue but so far ALL of them are still on stock pulley or what? and id expect a stall and tuned trans settings to be a giant help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info