I had a well optioned EcoBoost Premium Fastback Stang as a rental this weekened

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Sell the Wbody trash can and move up to a S550 like i did. :pedobear: :s00ls:

Way nicer interior and visability than any of the S197s if youve drove any of them.

:rofl:

if the wbody was worth more than a bag of cheetos, I may.

i hadn't driven an S197 before.

S550, i still feel like visibility isn't the best, but it's totally doable.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Positive of stang rental: ecoboost 310hp 4 banger is surprisingly fun, and totally livable.

con of stang... sync still blows.... it is so NOT user intuitive compared to other systems it's bad.

positive of stang rental... fit and finish felt better than the v6 challenger rental i had last year.

con of stang rental... challenger has so much more room in trunk & back seat, if you need it.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Well then just add it to the collection.

I pretty much gave mine away which i never should have butttttt fuck it byeee felicia.

Cant say that i miss it. Just sucks i basically gave it away. And with autostart and comfort of the mustang i doubt i would drive the old GP anyways.

Did you get some of the good off the tires on the ecoboost at least?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Well then just add it to the collection.

I pretty much gave mine away which i never should have butttttt fuck it byeee felicia.

Cant say that i miss it. Just sucks i basically gave it away. And with autostart and comfort of the mustang i doubt i would drive the old GP anyways.

Did you get some of the good off the tires on the ecoboost at least?

yeah im just gonna keep it, since it was repainted, it is SUPER clean and i like it.

and yeah. not much burnouts in ecoboost, was too nervous of 5-oh being just around the corner or something.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
i have not driven one of those body styles.

you're a lil sturdier than me right? how tall are you?

I'm 6'2" at 250-260.

The seating position I feel like is part of what impacts the visibility on S550's IMO. If you ever run into me at an event this year, feel free to take mine for a ride.

I still swing hard off the S197's for the $ especially now. The S550 is VASTLY more refined thanks to the IRS, and I'm super jealous of not having cooled seats, but is it worth the gap in pricing when the S197's are still just as stout and fast in a straight line (or faster)?

The S550 design still hasn't really grown on me either, and the 18 facelift doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm 6'2" at 250-260.

The seating position I feel like is part of what impacts the visibility on S550's IMO. If you ever run into me at an event this year, feel free to take mine for a ride.

I still swing hard off the S197's for the $ especially now. The S550 is VASTLY more refined thanks to the IRS, and I'm super jealous of not having cooled seats, but is it worth the gap in pricing when the S197's are still just as stout and fast in a straight line (or faster)?

The S550 design still hasn't really grown on me either, and the 18 facelift doesn't make me feel any better about it.

yeah im 6'5 and 212 as of this morning

and maybe that's why i felt like i had a hard time seeing out of the s550.

i'd love to drive yours to see how it is and yeah the s550 rode really really well.

i love the s550's looks exterior wise, to me, an improvement over s197.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
yeah im 6'5 and 212 as of this morning

and maybe that's why i felt like i had a hard time seeing out of the s550.

i'd love to drive yours to see how it is and yeah the s550 rode really really well.

i love the s550's looks exterior wise, to me, an improvement over s197.

My 'End Goal' is the Roush front grills and fogs on the front of mine, and I already have the RTR panel on the back. I think visually its the best of all worlds still (has some queues that carried over to the S550's)

I don't want the white accent's, or the scoop, but it gets the point across:

2014-Ford-Roush-Mustang-Stage-3_307153_low_res.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info