Let's talk about how we don't like new tahoes, escalades or yukons. w/grandprxiraqvet

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
After I looked at the price of one of these performance 100 models this will be one of the few times I will agree with you on regarding Tesla.

140k+ for a loaded model is hard to stomach when the interior is very similar to the lower priced versions. 70 grand less versions.

For the price it's strictly about speed, and exclusivity and status and all of which are achieved with this version

Shhhh dont tell that to GM.

Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, Escalade all the same just different price tag.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
The Tesla S P100D makes at least 920lb ft of torque

Shhhh dont tell that to GM.

Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, Escalade all the same just different price tag.

Those new tahoes and yukons etc are stupid. Had one at work as a show vehicle and it was 70k with no options. That and they are giant school buses now driving down the road.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Those new tahoes and yukons etc are stupid. Had one at work as a show vehicle and it was 70k with no options. That and they are giant school buses now driving down the road.

exactly and the escalades now are what 90k plus now?

i can think of a shit load of other vehicles id rather have for 90k hell maybe even 2 or 3 for that price!!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
nothing's gone to my head.

i don't delete what you post ever.

just attempting to keep some threads on track occasionally.

i know you enjoy derailing them thoroughly.

settle its all good no offense intended.

I was comparing the lack of interior given price tag to the interiors to the tahoe/everything suv / escalade that is on the expensive side of the spectrum yet still same platform. such as the teslas sharing same platform for a wide price range albeit same interiors.

Next time ill use a coloring and explain myself better.

:h5:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
settle its all good no offense intended.

I was comparing the lack of interior given price tag to the interiors to the tahoe/everything suv / escalade that is on the expensive side of the spectrum yet still same platform. such as the teslas sharing same platform for a wide price range albeit same interiors.

Next time ill use a coloring and explain myself better.

:h5:

no offense was taken.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
as much as I enjoy the bright aluminum of my wheels, this gunmetal grey makes parts of me move.

Profile-Suburban-Chevy-2015-4x4-5-21-15.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info