Racing a c5 z06 tomorrow--Place your bets

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
I'm lining up with a c5 z06 2004(405 hp) <3100lbs tomorrow night. Mostly stock with an intake and clutch I believe. These are 117mph cars stock in the 1/4 mile. They move out pretty well.

My car is making 420whp at 16psi(hoping to get it to 18-19psi by tomorrow night) so figure 450? I think I should be in the 117mph ballpark, but no way to know for sure. I know the pumpgas record for my setup in the qtr mile trap is around 125.Xmph but thats with way more boost than what I'm running. I'm not shooting for records anyways...I'll be happy if I can get 120-121 out of it and keep up with similarly powered cars...but thats a different discussion altogether.

Were going from a 35 roll 2nd gear and a 3rd gear 50-55mph roll. No dig runs cause he already has a hard time hooking from a roll.

Place your guesses and by saturday night I should have a nice edited video....:bigthumb:

this is last weeks run..http://www.thechicagogarage.com/for...586-raced-ls2-6-speed-vette-video-inside.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info