20170213_220632.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 20170213_220538.jpg
    20170213_220538.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 133

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Apr 15, 2006
My only issue with the uphill burn-out box is the fact that my factory line-lock won't work on any kind of incline. But I can't really tell if they're fixing that.

Explain. when the switch is on it closes a solenoid and traps fluid on the other side holding the brakes. mine will work on any surface, even upside down after i roll it if i feel like flipping the switch for it after a wreck lol. So confused.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Explain. when the switch is on it closes a solenoid and traps fluid on the other side holding the brakes. mine will work on any surface, even upside down after i roll it if i feel like flipping the switch for it after a wreck lol. So confused.

Yours is likely aftermarket which does not use a sensor to determine if the car is level.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm sure that's why it has the incline. I just struggled doing a burn out at GLD over the fall. I swear I had all my various traction aids off, and it still kept dying and dropping the revs with my foot on the gas. And then [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] was doing it without issue in the same car. I guess I need to go out and practice the next time we get some rain.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'm sure that's why it has the incline. I just struggled doing a burn out at GLD over the fall. I swear I had all my various traction aids off, and it still kept dying and dropping the revs with my foot on the gas. And then [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] was doing it without issue in the same car. I guess I need to go out and practice the next time we get some rain.

I don't recall if you ever got a run with all the nannies off, but I remember you having the car in track traction mode and not completely off a few times.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I don't recall if you ever got a run with all the nannies off, but I remember you having the car in track traction mode and not completely off a few times.

The first 2-3 passes I for sure had the traction control partially on. Then the rest I held down the traction control button for a few seconds and it said it was turned off. The light that I initially thought was the traction control was really just stability control. Oh well, I need to get back to the track this season and get some solid 12 second passes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info