Raced a LS2 6 speed vette--video inside

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
He's actually a friend of mine. Car is mostly stock with the exception of a removed midpipe. Its a 2005, 6 speed, 90k on it. Widebody with 305's out back.

I've got a fully built setup but this is the first race since Ive transferred everything from my old car to this one(crashed my black one). 16g's, 16psi 93 octane. About 420whp at the moment.

I'll be cranking up the boost soon..in the meantime enjoy. it was a last minute thing so sorry for the subpar angles/quality. Another friend of mine has a c5 z06(405hp) and I'll be running him in the coming weeks also. Should be interesting to see the result of that one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbkfB7DXmSE

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
Wait, what happened to your black car??

smashed it going 75mph into a median last january. This is how it was when I sent it off to the crusher...

Picked up a shell last year and swapped everything over. Just got it all buttoned up recently...obviously it didn't come like this...hence why it took me a year to get it to how it sits now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info