PSA for all TCG Members

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
NQ_800.jpg

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 3LZ Z07 Performance Pkg Carol Stream, Illinois | Auto Showcase of Carol Stream

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
The vette was awesome. Amazing car. For a bone stock engine, it really beat up cars that it had no business beating. At HPDE, it was easy. Too easy. Stupid fast. I didn't even get the balls built up to drive it hard and turned impressive times at Autobahn. Buy a z06 vette, you won't be disappointed.

It's only gone because reality set in with two kids going to college this year... I won't have the same play money to throw at a car like that for a bit.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The vette was awesome. Amazing car. For a bone stock engine, it really beat up cars that it had no business beating. At HPDE, it was easy. Too easy. Stupid fast. I didn't even get the balls built up to drive it hard and turned impressive times at Autobahn. Buy a z06 vette, you won't be disappointed.

It's only gone because reality set in with two kids going to college this year... I won't have the same play money to throw at a car like that for a bit.

Buys massive dump truck, pours money into that.

SHENANIGANS SIR. SHENANIGANS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info