TCG - If GM named the mid engine vette Zora, would that be lame or great?

Chevy Zora?

• What a great name!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • About as awesome as a turd that wont make the jump off your ass

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i forgot about this.

1986_Chevrolet_Corvette_Indy_Concept_01.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
look out, [MENTION=11785]98GrandPrixIraqVet[/MENTION] is boutta have a temper tantrum.

:fu: but but but but it does matter omg the worlds going to stop!!

no not really. no fucks given some people just looking to cause a problem. its just an opinion i hope it doesnt have a cadillac badge. holy fucking hell i have an opinion everyones day must be ruined now.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
You're entitled to have an opinion. But you make it sound like it would be the worst thing in the world if it said Cadillac on it. You wont be able to afford it no matter what its called, and no on really gives a fuck what you think, OR what its called. People that are going to want it, are going to buy it no matter what.

You're entitled to have an opinion. But you make it sound like it would be the worst thing in the world if it said Cadillac on it. You wont be able to afford it no matter what its called, and no on really gives a fuck what you think, OR what its called. People that are going to want it, are going to buy it no matter what.

Only reason I havent bought a hellcat yet, is because grandprix guy keeps calling it a hellpig. It hurts my feelings.

Thread Info