YouTube If the Chevrolet Cruze Focus Group Commercials Used Real People

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Completely agree with the dude but my wife enjoys the gas mileage, I've wanted to do exhaust and tune on it for a while, it's dangerously slow for passing cars, but if I mess with the gas mileage at all in a negative way my wife will kill me

My friend took his wives Cruze when she got a new car...dangerously slow is a good term for it lol. he tuned it just to be able to merge on to the freeway without spending a mile trying to get up to speed

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
That it probably my biggest gripe with this car. I mean yes it has amazing fuel economy, but at the end of the day I feel I would sacrifice a few mpgs to have better acceleration knowing what I do now. If your not used to the cars delayed accel it is very dangerous.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Yup.

The Initial Quality Study (IQS) examines issues experienced within the first 90 days of new-vehicle ownership. This study measures car quality by analyzing problems reported in the mechanical quality and design of areas such as powertrain, body and interior, and features and accessories.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info