Fast and Furious Style Car Meets

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I mean hot import nights sounds like what you are looking for..... bad thread title maybe as this forum is def not that scene.

A lot of car spots are dead, the problem is.... what you are describing are ICE meets with jail bait in the parking lot, followed by kids driving around stupidly and potentially running into your car lol

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
But to answer your question more seriously, there are still alot of big meets in the area, but most get shut down after a few weeks. Nothing nearly as fun as something out of F&F tho.

There was that show in Schaumburg though that a few of us went to and represented tcg at. With the rx7 and all them. That was kinda what he was describing. Lots of awards given out, riced out cars, big name shops, etc loud edm music playing

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Yes that was the one. As a "show" it was one of the better ones I went to. Shit ton of cars, had to be 200-300 of us. Big stage, music. Exotic cars, car forum groups etc.

An underground racing lambo showed up. Rolled off a semi, parked and rolled back on the semi and left rofl

cayman981

Oct 18, 2016
Glencoe
Yeah maybe it was an ignorant question :) I'm just basically looking to do car-related stuff weeknights, and weekend evenings since I don't drink alcohol.

Not as big of a fan as "sponsored" events with vendors, looking for impromptu meetings but with a good crew of people. Don't care what kind of cars people drive, as long as they are not hooligans causing accidents and drawing out the CPD. I'm cool with drifters and racers as long as they're legit and actually know how to drift/race. Not talking about your wannabes in their Honda Civics trying to drift with their automatic transmission.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Yea what you are looking for doesn't happen to my knowledge. Any parking lot drifting is going to bring out the cops and the people doing it have no idea what they are doing. Basically they are the hooligans you spoke of.

The sponsored events are where you are going to find the cars you described in your first post. There are car meets during the week, but mostly smaller.

The steak and shake meet in Tinley can be hit or miss. More often than not you will get tool bags out there. If you are looking to hustle kids for a race it's a great spot.

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
Really any of the big meets now a days is over run with kids driving daddies car acting like idiots. I avoid like the plague. Once it becomes nice out again look at the meets/events threads and there is sure something u will find that intrests u. Personally I like Cars & Coffee cause the idiots are still asleep while that meet is going on, coffee is superb

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info