EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Here Are Ten Great Cars For Less Than $10,000 That No One Notices

Here Are Ten Great Cars For Less Than $10,000 That No One Notices

1. 2006 Pontiac GTO

iwx0f1y0kuqgsw9s5kpx.jpg

This Pontiac GTO, derived from its Australian Holden doppelganger, is one hell of a performance value that no normal person will give two hot shits about. Iā€™ll let smalleyxb122 explain:

Hereā€™s why you should buy one:

1. Theyā€™re under $10k in most cases.

2. LS-power in a ā€œmature-lookingā€ package. I love the dull looks. Until I fire her up, most are oblivious to what she has. I like it that way.

3. You donā€™t see them often, but when you do, chat the owner up. Iā€™ve made at least 20 friends (most of whom also own GTOā€™s) as a direct consequence of owning this car.

4. Maintenance isnā€™t terrible. The aftermarket is healthy, so if an OEM part is too expensive, either get a replica, or an upgraded. I bought the SAP grilles you see there for $250, and they fit perfectly. Real ones are close to $700.

Seriously, the reborn GTO was passed up by many, but itā€™s a great car. The culture associated with them is great, and you get big power without looking like a dudebro.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Lol ^ [MENTION=7]IDAFC21[/MENTION]

Another 04 owner chiming in.... brakes are easily upgraded. They do look different but that isn't an issue so...

Go ahead and tell us all the 04 only issues. Thanks

Any 2016 though?

I'd like one too!

And if you mean 06, you do know that 05s are almost identical? I mean nearly imperceptibly different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info