I'm so poor

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
I've seen his videos before and I think he is pretty arrogant. He has his own website where he half ass explains what he does to make money so others don't copy him. He owns parts of various companies but the rest seems pretty shady. But still, he paid $215k for a $500k Maybach so he must be in the right place at the right time all the time.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I've seen his videos before and I think he is pretty arrogant. He has his own website where he half ass explains what he does to make money so others don't copy him. He owns parts of various companies but the rest seems pretty shady. But still, he paid $215k for a $500k Maybach so he must be in the right place at the right time all the time.

People underestimate how much power cash gives you. I've closed so many deals that people think are unbelievable just because I was willing to say yes right away and had the cash to do it and that's on a small scale. I can't imagine how that scales to someone worth what he appears to be.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

i'd rather not know that someone give a vague shitty answer. there are very few cases where something could be so easy that if they blurt out something more specific we would all roll in and provide meaningful competition.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
So all the cars are all overhyped junk, the guy's a cocky asshole who won't spell out step by step how he got rich, wealth is relative and nobody ask greasy if he's supposed to be envious because he already told us: he's fucking NOT.

Jesus, you guys are like the internet equivalent of elbows too pointy guy. :rofl:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yes, I can't imagine any blue collar, red blooded male being even remotely impressed by a rich dude with obscene amounts of cash buying cool cars on a whim. I'm sure that would never happen.

v3-dan-bilzerian.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info