RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Is this for work Micky? Or home use?

Home use I would go Ryobi. that will be my next set for sure. they have a ton of different tools that all take the same battery and are priced good IMO. [MENTION=653]BrianG[/MENTION] has them. I'm jealous

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
I love the Ryobi set I have. They offer a huge selection of tools and are all a pretty good price. Granted, it's not the strongest battery powered impact out there, but it does what I need it to do. Typically I loosen the lugs or most other bolts, then just zip them off or back on with the impact. I rarely expect it to break a bolt loose for me. It's more of a time saver than anything.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Sears.com

I've had one of those for years and its been a beast! Can't beat it for $89.

This is the one I have. Someone bought it for me as a gift 3 or 4 years ago now and it's held up great after a lot of abuse. It's even withstood a few falls onto concrete from 6 feet when I've accidentally set it on one of the arms of my lift and forgot about it when I raised the car.

Battery life is pretty good. It will loosen most suspension bolts and wheel lugs. I rarely use my air impact anymore.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info