Introduce Myself

RCautoworks

Forum Sponsor
Aug 21, 2010
Hey guys, quick intro here. Names Adrian, and im the new Sales Manager over here at Rcautoworks in Bridgeview. I just wanted to give an update where this shop stands. Overall we have 25,000 parts in stock and ready to ship, or picked up at the shop. We work on literally anything, from Honda's to Old Muscle Cars like the 1972 Chevelle we got in today. All I can say is, this Chevelle is beautiful. We work on a wide variety of Makes, and Models. Few weeks back we had a 2012 Camaro in the shop to get supercharged! If you guys are looking for parts, or a place to get work done to your builds let us know. We have a wide range of parts from Cobb to Kook Headers! You name it, we most likely have it. We will be interacting more often on the forums than usual. Here at Rcautoworks we offer parts, custom fabrication, basic tune ups, motor builds, in house dyno, and more! If you have any questions leave a comment or even contact us! :bigthumb:
Email: [email protected]
-Adrian

RCautoworks

Forum Sponsor
Aug 21, 2010
14492333_1779858442255480_7898165666365476551_n.jpg

1972 Chevelle we just got in today.:pedobear:

RCautoworks

Forum Sponsor
Aug 21, 2010
LoL. I hear about this shop all the time and everyone blowing their cars up once they come out. I'm sure it's user error. That poppa smurf car has been down years. I tried getting the owner to race it for ever. He keeps blowing it up.

Never hear of any muscle cars from there tho. Mostly fast rice stuff.

"Hear say, Hear say, Hear say" thats what we hear weekly but never from the actual customers. On a weekly occurrence its either an old rumor or new one that someone spreads... We've heard we sell meth out the back of the shop, to steeling customers parts and installing them into our own drag car, yet our own drag car has been down for 3 years because we're focused on our business and growing it. We've heard that we have key cutting machines, and when a car leaves here we steel it back a few days later.... I can go on and on and on.

I've been running this business for 15 years now. I've known of one true setup that let go on the dyno and it was proven that the injector was the culprit. It sat in e85 for a year or so and caused one injector to flow significant less, the flow test proved it.

The "smurf" car you speak of was down for about 8 months this year , his bill in parts alone went from 5k, to 8k, to 12k because his power goals changed every 3 to 4 months. It went from being a street car making around 450hp, to him then wanting 700hp on the street. His setup is still not finished because he didn't have the last funds to supply the car with the proper ignition system but he wanted it out to enjoy it for the rest of the season that we have left. He was literally so happy during the first initial start that he cried a little bit, we built exactly what he wanted, a setup that could support 1300hp if he wanted to push it that route.

We have a number of big builds that run daily on the streets, we have a number of turbo setups that run daily on the streets including during the Chicago winters and never have an issue. As I said, we've been doing this for 15 years now and each year we continue to get bigger, we're consistently swamped with work and big projects yet all these crazy rumors are started that are always "hear say".

Not only am I passionate about this business but every single person we have working here is as well. I started this business 15 years ago with the same mindset that I have today, to help others out no matter what. To not sell a shitty part just because we make the most mark up on that brad, to not sell them service that won't need even though they believe they need that service from what they read online. Half of our job here is to educate the customer, to inform them and lead them on the right path. This is also why a lot of our customers have been with us for 15 years, and insist on coming back and or driving hours to give us their business.

If you had any questions you could of personally shoot me a message and I would of put anything you "heard" to rest. Obvious though you either follow us on a social media site, or the owner of the smurf car and you have a different agenda from the post. I could of kept it simple, I could of ignored your post but the passion I have simple wouldn't allow it. If you have any other questions up until this point feel free to personally message me or even call me 708 599 5884.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info