Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Earlier this summer, Porsche announced that it had beaten the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolgio's Nürburgring lap by one second, setting a 7:38 with the all-new Panamera Turbo. That gave the German automaker the record for the fastest sedan around the 'Ring, but now, Alfa's gone and stolen the record back.

You see, Alfa's original 7:39 run was set with a Giulia Quadrifoglio equipped with a manual transmission. Italian publication Omniauto reports that an eight-speed automatic-equipped Giulia QV just ran around the Nürburgring in a shocking 7:32. Holy crap.

The record was set by Italian driver Fabio Francia who, according to his LinkedIn page, is a test driver for Alfa Romeo and Maserati. Judging by the video of his run, Francia is also a man who knows no fear.

With a six-second victory over Porsche, it seems Alfa Romeo will hold onto this record for quite some time. At least, until there's a Panamera Turbo S, which we expect soon.

yIcI8B1.jpg

https://youtu.be/04qg3PvRYT8

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
6748007bcb714a6763ed51095af602df.jpg

Look the Alfa Romero Giulia Quadrafuckinguglyio

I knew it! I knew I noticed that dumbass ugly face of the alfa sedan somewhere.

guess alfa got the design inspiration from this goofyass user icon on netflix......

:bowrofl:
Lmfao this was the original emoji I was unable to find :bowrofl:

Nailed it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info