Shop to tune my GN

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
I'm finally around to getting the car ready for the track this fall and need to find a good tuner. I checked around by me and found one named Dyno Source out of Wadsworth that can tune with my SD2 software. Does anyone know anything about them or have any recommendations on places to check.

Also, how is this normally done? Do they start with a safe baseline and go from there? The car runs good as is and this is more for fine tuning so I can reach my goal.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I'm finally around to getting the car ready for the track this fall and need to find a good tuner. I checked around by me and found one named Dyno Source out of Wadsworth that can tune with my SD2 software. Does anyone know anything about them or have any recommendations on places to check.

Also, how is this normally done? Do they start with a safe baseline and go from there? The car runs good as is and this is more for fine tuning so I can reach my goal.
what system are you running in the car?

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

i had to google that. didnt know turbotweak had that these days.

I think I found someone. I spoke with him a while ago and a friend suggested him last night. I didn't know he does it on the side and know for sure I can trust him. This guy really knows the SD2 setup and showed me some of his logs a while back.

who dat?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info