YouTube APEX: The Story of the Hypercar coming to Netflix

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah I think this was on nbcsn awhile back or something. Watched it then and it was awesome. Its as much about the men behind these cars as it is the cars and you really get to see why they're probably the biggest automotive geniuses of our time. Especially Christian von Koenigsegg. His mind does not operate on the level that anyone elses does.

Will watch again in awesome HD once it hits netflix.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Holy fuck.

From the second the P1 in the intro drifted across the screen in slow motion - heat distortion, tire smoke, and blue exhaust flames firing... I had wood.

I've been making all sorts of weird noises on the couch while watching this. Cursing in amazement at these cars.

First I've heard of the One:1 also. Holy fucking incredible achievement once it is done... and you know it will be.

If you're an enthusiast, you best sit down and watch this fucking show.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This has been good but I'm really let down by the real lack of any driving in this (but seeing how each car compares together has been truly great). Few clips here and there but it really sticks to a true documentary format.

Good thing I've got Chris Harris on Cars Monday nights.

They also should have had Harris narrate this.

Koenigsegg would be an awesome guy to hang out. Hes a true enthusiast. Just seeing him get excited at Geneva was fun to watch.

The P1 & Koenigsegg makes the kind of sounds that makes my dick hard instantly :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Anyone can hit up youtube and see how these cars drive. But hearing from the genius minds behind these cars is what makes this special. They coulda just followed Christian around for the whole thing and it still woulda been awesome :rofl:

Sure but how are you going to talk about all that goes into these and not show them in action?

Minor gripe in the grand scheme.

I was surprised to see Turn 10 involved in this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info