So you thought your LS motor screamed....GT350 eargasm content

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
i really really really like the new camaros...

Me too. I've test driven them probably 4 times now. But have you seen the GT350 in person? There is something about it that screams awesome. The hype is real. And if I dont have to get a base one with cloth and that baby screen radio, IM IN.

Since they come with the track pack now, add another $3k for the convenience package, and you basically have a loaded GT350 for about $59k MSRP. Yeah quite a bit more for that compared to a loaded 2SS camaro. But seems worth it for some reason. I didnt think I would be able to swing one, but if I wait I can.

And then that leads me to thinking about hellcats too. Those are now available at invoice. So $65k for a loaded hellcat.............

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Me too. I've test driven them probably 4 times now. But have you seen the GT350 in person? There is something about it that screams awesome. The hype is real. And if I dont have to get a base one with cloth and that baby screen radio, IM IN.

Since they come with the track pack now, add another $3k for the convenience package, and you basically have a loaded GT350 for about $59k MSRP. Yeah quite a bit more for that compared to a loaded 2SS camaro. But seems worth it for some reason. I didnt think I would be able to swing one, but if I wait I can.

And then that leads me to thinking about hellcats too. Those are now available at invoice. So $65k for a loaded hellcat.............

You're all over the board. First, you bashed the GT350 and now you're swinging from it. You need meds for your car ADD:bigthumb:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
You're all over the board. First, you bashed the GT350 and now you're swinging from it. You need meds for your car ADD:bigthumb:

I was wrong. And I was bashing it well before the first one left the line. Meaning I never saw, heard or sat in one at that time. I'll be the first to say I was wrong. Getting to see and hear one, plus seeing its real value in the lines of the car and how great it makes you feel, might change alot of minds.

:bigthumb:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
is this the same GT350?

Lethal Shelby GT350 Kooks Exhaust Upgrade

Lethals whipple supercharged GT350 with kooks full exhaust.

Not sure, but good god. Lethal does that every new model though. They throw thousands at a new car to beat evolution performance to market with new parts and also to be "first in the X's" and so on. Good marketing tho. But man that GT350. My tiny cock would fit nicely in between my smashed together legs while sitting in those awesome recaros. Cant wait to measure my dick in millimeters.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Not sure, but good god. Lethal does that every new model though. They throw thousands at a new car to beat evolution performance to market with new parts and also to be "first in the X's" and so on. Good marketing tho. But man that GT350. My tiny cock would fit nicely in between my smashed together legs while sitting in those awesome recaros. Cant wait to measure my dick in millimeters.

:bowrofl: X2 :h5:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info