Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:bowdown:

Chris Harris made his prime-time Top Gear debut this weekend with a beautiful film on the savage Ferrari F12tdf, but it was more focused on appealing to a broad audience than the nerds who made him popular in the first place. Today there's news for the nerds, because his brilliant Chris Harris on Cars is coming back for TopGear.com.

Harris and Top Gear made the announcement in a post Tuesday morning with a drift-filled, minute-long teaser for the new show, dubbed Chris Harris Drives. The show might have a new name, but it promises to be the much the same as CHoC, even including ace cameraman Neil Carey.

"Obviously I'm thrilled to be making beautiful films like the F12tdf piece for the Top Gear television show," said Harris, in the TopGear.com post. "But the longer-form, more detailed web films I've made with Neil Carey over the years remain my natural format, and broadcasting them through TG's huge online audience is a dream come true."

"I want the films to be just as they were on Chris Harris on Cars. With added slow-motion slides."

Harris is a singular talent in the world of automotive journalism because he's incredibly knowledge and passionate about cars, and actually knows how to wheel. His in-depth films on YouTube were some of the best pieces of car journalism out there, so it's nice to see they're not taking a back seat to his new, more glamorous gig.

No release dates have been announced for Chris Harris Drives, but TopGear.com posted a minute-long teaser with lots of nice opposite lock. Among the cars teased are the new Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, the Acura NSX, and most excitingly, the Viper ACR. We're looking forward to this.

Video Teaser Here
Chris Harris is coming to TopGear.com! | Top Gear

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list