2016 Dodge CHARGER SRT392 - HD 0-60mph Launches WITH Launch Control Engaged

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Im loving this car. I drove one of these a week ago, and its fast. Faster than my last 5.0 was Im sure. That 8spd trans just makes the car. So much fun. Anyone else drive one yet? Either the SRT Charger or the Charger SCAT Pack? I may buy this. Room for 5 plus 4 doors. But I would be compelled to drive it every day to work and I didnt want to do that...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw0WH7QjyBs

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I just recently picked up a 15 RT in B5 Blue. Loaded with every option including track pack. I love it and the 8 speed trans is perfect, way better than the nag 1. My last 2 vehicles were SRT's and besides the power of the 6.4, my RT is very comparable. I daily drive it about 90 miles per day round trip for work and it's very comfortable and an overall good ride. That might change when I lower it and throw some 22" Vossens on it next month.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
been gone so for a while so i havnt seen many of the new body chargers but there are at least 2 new blue chargers and 2 hellcat challengers running around ft bliss white hellcat and a lime green one.

good looking cars.

got to see my 1st 6th gen camaro in person a few days ago all white rs.

cant wait to get home and check out all the new cars.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
sounds like some guys have stock scat packs runnin' mid to low 12's....

notbad.jpeg

i like that.

Yeah thats not that hard for the 8speed auto guys. Its such a smooth trans. And the shifting is dual clutch like. The one thing that really got me was how responsive the shift paddles are. Its like what I would hope them to be like. The ones in the stingray corvette are shit compared to this 8 speed.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
so are there stock 8-speed auto scat pack/392 cars in the 11's then if it's "easy" for them to do low 12s?

Since I know you are just playing the devils advocunt, ill bite lol. Im not sure about 11's, but 12's are not a problem. The car in this video has DRs and I believe he cut the resonators off. So not stone stock, but almost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEbtivdoew

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info