Got approved!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Now I just need to pull the trigger. But there is always a but. I need to sell my raptor. Get the money back out of that. Sell my 20 LSA blowers I'm hoarding.

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/1922E616

Good lord I need this for my shop

Maybe I'm just stupid, but is that USED technically?

Why would you spend new car money on a Used car? AND eat the worse APR on Interest on the loan also?

I was spitting distance from trading my hard-top mustang in for a Scat Pack SRT-8 in Green with 1300 miles on it, but they wouldn't budge on the price more than $400 so I walked. You are going to eat the difference between the used car savings with the higher APR on the loan, unless its a stupid good deal, not worth it IMO.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Right so is the blower perfect off the Hellpig? Sure Improvements can be made.

Of would be easier to take one off the factory equipped hellcat.

Know what else makes a good advertising?

A blower setup and posting gains on a vehicle that doesn't come with a factory blower.

Good lord people are quick to twist shit around.

Im sure he's looking at the Hellcat to do just that yank the stock one off port it and post the results......

Geee thanks everyone for pointing out the obvious.....

So brilliant I don't know what I'd do with out you all. :picard:

My 1st post was in no way comparing the 2.

For the money however I'd rock a GT350 over a Hellcat.

Thanks for clearing up the obvious intentions he would have with purchasing a Hellcat.... :roflpicard:

BTW In case anyone missed it I liked the 1st and 2nd post because Im obviously aware of what his intentions would be owning a porting business............

A

Anonymous

Right so is the blower perfect off the Hellpig? Sure Improvements can be made.

Of would be easier to take one off the factory equipped hellcat.

Know what else makes a good advertising?

A blower setup and posting gains on a vehicle that doesn't come with a factory blower.

Good lord people are quick to twist shit around.

Im sure he's looking at the Hellcat to do just that yank the stock one off port it and post the results......

Geee thanks everyone for pointing out the obvious.....

So brilliant I don't know what I'd do with out you all. :picard:

My 1st post was in no way comparing the 2.

For the money however I'd rock a GT350 over a Hellcat.

Thanks for clearing up the obvious intentions he would have with purchasing a Hellcat.... :roflpicard:

BTW In case anyone missed it I liked the 1st and 2nd post because Im obviously aware of what his intentions would be owning a porting business............

He's not selling blower kits you dolt. What good would it do to advertise an entire blower kit? It blows my mind the amount of people that misunderstand you on this forum and you still think it's them, not you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info