what would your ultimate garage contain/look like/be?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
and im not talking shit like this.

garage-dream-06.jpg

im talkin' shit that's attainable, where work can happen.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I've got the equivalent of a 2.5 car. I'd be happy with a 3 or 4 car garage with nice flooring (epoxy), ample ceiling height and one lift. It would be nice to have one of those Big Ass Fans for the summer too.

If we are talking our dream attainable garage I would just install a window A/C unit in the garage for the really hot days.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
realistically, 1 car attached to the house to actually park a car in. 3 car or equivalent size steel building in the back with high enough ceilings and door to fit a boat, room for a lift, small machine and wood shop set up in the other two bays with enough room to still pull a car in for the winter. I don't care about epoxy floors and matching cabinets. Concrete, a beer fridge and old couch is enough to Lounge around. I'm more interested in a workshop than storage.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
For me, I need like a 30x30 pole barn with a 10,000# lift and a decent amount of tools. I'm not talking loaded state-of-the art stuff, just a welder, cutting torches, etc etc... I need this with a 100x100 gravel yard to park stuff outside. I don't have a bunch of show queens, I just need room to put stuff to flip.

I'm not working on nice stuff, nor will it be attached to my house where it needs to stay clean. It's just a warm place to fix stuff to sell.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I wish my house had a 3 car garage. 2 car portion for the wife to park the yukon xl denali and the single for my DD ctsv. In summer, wifes junk sits outside and garage stores racecar for easy access. Id have a good amount of basic tools, but no lift or fab tools here. Also, actually doing this part, putting slab on the side with sail shade cover for detailing and working on the truck and shit and prob where I will park the truck most of the time.

Garage 2 is going to be up at the lake. Small cottage there now has 1 car garage filled with boat shit and lawn mowers. Plan is to build a big fucking barn/garage deep enough to storage at least a 35' boat on a trailer. Living quarters upstairs and a small bath with direct access from the outside for during outdoor activities. Here Ill have my lift and fab shop and space for a the vrrooooms and braaaps and other toys I can afford.

Betting on being able to work remotely by the time I'm 45-50 and spend most of my time up there in summers building redonkulous shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info