Complain About Bad Drivers Thread

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
I don't know if something like this already exists so let's try it.
Share your commute stories/everyday idiot stories.

So it snowed last night and we all know what that means, idiotically slow drivers.

This morning I was on 115th and some idiot in a minivan swerved into my lane to avoid a 3 inch tall ice/snow pile. He looks he me like its my fault when he's a dumbass.

Edit: I know my story sucks but I was in a hurry

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
from this morning alone:
was behind another frontier in the sub division... dude was idling from stop sign to stop sign... :fu:

instead of being a dick and rolling through the last stop sign until Lake St, I let the small BMW SUV with X Drive go ( i was turning to go south and he was already at the other stop sign headed south )... X drive = 5mph in a 25 mph zone :fu:

but then his balls grew when we get to Lake st, a semi was coming ( east bound ) and the X drive doesnt even stop, jumps right out onto Lake st.

where were those balls 2 mins ago ? i could have made it out on to lake st too !

and finally, dude in a 4 dr cobalt... driving 30 in a 55... look i did not make you buy some small shit car, so when it's winter, stay the fuck home.

thats all

#GavBitchoftheDay

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I wish no ill will on anyone however, not so long ago on a recently snow filled cold day, one of those AWD SUV people whom think they are invincible blew around everyone including my AWD Jeep on
The Elgin Oā€™Hareā€¦..it was hard not to chuckle coming upon him wrecked in the middle of the highway median about 2 min laterā€¦Spun out, took out his front end. A direct result of going way too fast for conditions.
Some people do not understand that while Yes a 5,000lb AWD SUV can move ā€œOKā€ in the snow, once those front tires lose traction itā€™s ā€œgame overā€
Fortunately did not look too bad & he ( or she ? ) did not take anyone with them.

We can also talk about the asshatā€™s whom enjoy riding flush with a truck going 5 mph under the speed limit on the expressway, You all know whom Iā€™m talking about.
The annoying CKSKR!! With 8 miles of traffic behind him & miles of open road in front.
Ah, good timesā€¦

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This just in! AWD doesn't help you STOP faster!

Major idiot on the way to work this morning. Driving East on Devon, heading towards the train tracks by Lively. I'm in the left lane, and there is a Lincoln navigator in the right lane. Were fender to door and he suddenly decides he wants to change lanes without a turn signal. He just moves over. I slam on the brakes and horn, just avoiding getting sideswiped and while he's already 3/4 into my lane he jerks the wheel back into his original lane. I am pissed of course, and lay on the gas to get even with his door giving him the middle finger out the window. Instead of just staying in his lane he tries to accelerate and merge into my lane, yet again without a turn signal, and without fully passing me.

At this point I say fuck it, throw the focus in 4th and hammer it to put a few bus lengths between us. Even though he's falling back he's gone full throttle in an attempt to keep up.

We get stuck at the Busse (83) & Devon stop light. Me in the north side Left turn lane. Him in the south side right turn lane. All the while he's STILL screaming at me across 3 lanes of traffic even though I gave up that ghost a mile back. At this point he' nutso so I'm just avoiding looking in his direction and ignoring him entirely.

A SEMI driver that rolled up behind him must have been annoyed at his screaming so laid down on the big air horn for 10-15 seconds. Which drowned him out entirely. Not sure if he was still screaming but I got my left turn arrow and booked it away from the crazy person.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Went on a mission to Bed Bath and Beyond last night in the snow for much needed kitchen utensils. What amazes me the most is when it's blowing snow, dark, and people don't have any headlights on whatsoever. There were 3 of them on Randall just on my trip home.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
This thread is going to deliver :bowrofl:

Snow:

Lets start with the invincible SUV/4WD owners shall we? Year after year, taking a road trip in a snow storm and the vehicles usually off in a ditch are SUVs/4WDs/trucks. I cant help but chuckle as I pass them in my lowered RWD sedan on snow tires, when these people were flying past me earlier. They think 4WD cancels out wintry conditions.

The people with their fucking hazards on. GTFO off the fucking road, go park the car immediately and use UBER. They are a danger to themselves and everyone else. If you are afraid to drive please return your drivers license.

Tailgaters when its snowing. Increase distance, how hard is that to do? Its always a '93 junkbox with one headlight and no insurance. I do not want your shitbox in my backseat if I suddenly have to stop. I gladly move over and let them pass me. I don't want to get out in the cold and have to deal with them either.

Every other day in life

Left lane campers. Why is it always a Toyota Camry, Corolla, Rav4 or Honda CR-V doing 63 mph in the left lane, while the truckers pass them in the right at 70? Its like they have electromagnets that pull them to the left lane at every on-ramp. They think they are doing society a favor by going over the speed limit of 55. My favorite is when that train length of cars begins cutting off the retard 1 by 1. AND THEN THEY ARE STILL IN THE LEFT LANE :bowrofl:

Two footed drivers (one on brake and gas). I know at one time they taught the older generation this way, so I hope it goes away eventually. I cant stand following someone at 70 on the highway with their brake lights on. I will admit, it is funny when they go over a bump in the road, the brakes light up and go off :rofl:.

Texting and driving. I actually don't care if you text, but its the imbeciles that can barely function the basic task of driving to begin with. If you cannot do that, you should not be adding more complications to driving because you are a rolling missle.

15mph through ipass and slamming on brakes through open road toll. I'll blow through that fucker at 65 and the blue light still lights up. State isn't sending you a ticket, relax.

*reserved for more*

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
I love seeing 4x4s stuck in snow when my 21 yo fourbanger sputtering past them.
[MENTION=447]radioguy6[/MENTION] Dont forget about mid 2000s nissan altimas. People who failed to take car of their corolla/camrys give me a bad name but I try to do 80 everytime on the highway. Its sketchy af because my wheels are as big as pizza cutters :roflpicard:. I can feel the car being pushed around by the wind but I still love it.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Oh sweet Christ. Last night I was on the verge of getting out of my truck and ripping this fucking cocksucker in a minivan out of the car, choking him, and then driving the thing into a tree.

I was on 62 just west of Pyott where it goes up the hill. Of course, minivan is in the left lane and proceeds to idle up the hill with 6 cars behind him. He then turns left at the first left (Lake Dr) at the crest of the hill. I unfortunately had to follow this retard because I was going to my parents and wanted to avoid Randall. This dude proceeds to not go once. Not twice. But three fucking times he didn't go when there were multiple football fields worth of space between waves of cars to go. He'd take his foot off the brake, look like he was about to go, then slam on the brakes again because he's fucking stupid. He then proceeds to finally go and idles his way across the road.

MRLrsF5.jpg

He took the fucking red route just to end up going back east when he could have just taken the fucking blue route and aggravated someone else.

People are literally retarded. There is zero reason not to believe it anymore. I hate everyone.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
that used to happen on the west bound elgin ohare when the 3rd lane to the left would have to merge right.

a couple years ago a dude in a p/u truck did this... there was at least 6" of snow on the ground and people were crawling.
he was blocking the lanes, so I drove on what would have been the shoulder... he gave me the finger.... I wound up 30 cars ahead of him. NFG

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Last night on the way to work someone thought it was cool to do 20MPH up the onramp to 355/290 from Lake Street. I couldnt merge since traffic was coming and needed to get over to the left towards Woodfield.

Then Im heading north on 83 just past Long Grove, and everyone insisted on doing 20MPH. I looked like the guy with a deathwish doing a whopping 40.

Seriously. How old are you, and how long have you lived in IL? Nut up or shut up and get out of my way. People are trying to drive here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info