Looking to find builder

Jeff

Dec 3, 2015
My first time on any forum so sorry if I'm doing this wrong. But this summer I purchased an 05 gto and I am the 3rd owner. The original owner supposedly had all the work done at fast motorsports in woodstock illinois. I recently found out they closed last year. The car came with no papers so I'm trying to reach out to find a way to get any kind of info on it. Ive been directed to this forum and got a name Logan that used to work for fast motorsports and someone told me he's a part of this forum. Anyone know what I can do

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Hey Jeff, welcome to TCG. Post up more about your ride in the Freshman Invitation section.

In terms of finding out work done to the car, there are some people here that a very knowledgable about LSx cars and could probably look at the car and give you some sort of idea. It will be difficult to determine everything done to it without pulling apart the motor.

Unfortunately there was a lot of shit going on with Fast Motorsports, and they did a lot of shit work. Is the car not running right?
[MENTION=1909]utryd2[/MENTION] could help shed some light maybe.

Jeff

Dec 3, 2015
I'm new to this and tried uploading some pics of my car and it said I was missing something with security or aomething. Car runs amazing. The guy I bought the car from told me the cam size and some other mods that are done but I want to know more about everything else

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'm new to this and tried uploading some pics of my car and it said I was missing something with security or aomething. Car runs amazing. The guy I bought the car from told me the cam size and some other mods that are done but I want to know more about everything else

Having had work/tuning done from that shop, I'd recommend having the tune and parts verified.

Jeff

Dec 3, 2015
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

G3radpu.jpg

kHDPP50.jpg

1x9GUp3.png

FYJqtas.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info