I'm a Proud Son, My Pops brought a Foxbody...

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
My Pops in San Diego said he needed to Spice up his life....he wanted a Convertible...he found a T Top for $2,000.00 ! it's a California car of course.

He loves it, said he has a blast driving down the California Coast with the T Top off. He said it moves! haha

I havent seen it personally but Pops said it drives nice but needs Love.

Im really happy for the guy...I cant wait to drive it too ! haha

I shipped him new headlights and a tune up kit and some other parts i have laying around in my garage.

Its going to the paint shop this weekend

Details: 1987 AOD with 111k Miles. No rust anywhere.

He needs seats, fog lights and maybe some 17 inch Cobra R's

Lemme know if yall got any go fast parts/used parts anything else he can use, nothing pricey. Thanks.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Yes, he's pretty hyped up about it so im sure it's gonna be looking nice soon...

Pops is complaining about how low it is and it hurts his knee. So im thinking about doing a 5 lug swap (cheap way axles and rotors) and throwing some 18 inch bullets on there.

What size tire do i need to run so it doesnt rub? like a 240 40 18 all around ?

when i had my fox i had 295 30 18s in back but that was major modification...aint nobody got time for that no mo.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
im pho sho gonna do the pulleys...Im a little worried thou that since he's in Cali where it's warmer than here that it will overheat. Both of my Stangs did when i was stuck in traffic.

besides a electric fan, any other solution to avoid overheating?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info