Searching for Mustang EcoBoost

Pmorganracing

Nov 6, 2015
So, this wednesday I'll have a Mustang EcoBoost in the driveway for a week of evaluation. As some of you saw in my intro thread, I write for 95octane.com, and I have been tasked with taking on a unique perspective of the 4-bang 'stang.

What I'd like to find is an EcoBoost that has light mods. Something an average enthusiast might consider purchasing within the first year or so of ownership. A tune preferably, as I am curious to see how well they respond to that. An intake, exhaust and other small mods are fine as well (I'm not looking for one that has a massive turbo).

Thanks for the help guys!

Pmorganracing

Nov 6, 2015
Well, I gotta say I love the color and it's a 6spd which is a mighty fine bonus.

Attachments

• eb.jpg
    eb.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 63

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
So, this wednesday I'll have a Mustang EcoBoost in the driveway for a week of evaluation. As some of you saw in my intro thread, I write for 95octane.com, and I have been tasked with taking on a unique perspective of the 4-bang 'stang.

What I'd like to find is an EcoBoost that has light mods. Something an average enthusiast might consider purchasing within the first year or so of ownership. A tune preferably, as I am curious to see how well they respond to that. An intake, exhaust and other small mods are fine as well (I'm not looking for one that has a massive turbo).

Thanks for the help guys!

Well My EB Mustang has more than light mods at this point. Its full bolt ons as of this weekend and have started to take logs to have the tuner dial it in. If all goes well I'll have one of the first direct replacement bolt in big turbos soon. I can tell you they respond tremendously to a basic Cobb Tune and with a good tuner to dial it in makes all the difference. Hell of a lot of fun to drive daily and I still get 21mpg.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info