Pontiac Owners Thread

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
This thread is for showing off your Pontiac. Share your pride and joy with other enthusiasts of a dead brand. If you're browsing as a guest, join in! You can post pics (using imgur.com) and comment along with everyone else without needing to register. I'm expecting this thread to turn into a everyone hates GTOs thread shortly :rofl:

UboWZhk.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Im on wbody number 7 and 8 in my garages back at home. Ill have to get some pics up when I get on my personal computer.

#7 S1X cam gen5 2.8 pulley headers stock heads stock block stock TB on E85 1999 bronzemist coupe. 330whp/400wtq dyno'd (previously owned by Greg Pritt)

#8 Caged black coupe previously owned by XPZeed that went 10.8 @ 126 on youtube.
Gutted roller shell with fiberglass hood alum cradle coilovers grand am brakes slicks and skinnies. To get St5 cam turbo setup once I get home.

Dat Firehawk tho… :wackit:

Here's my Pontiac.. From the era of the company many want to forget about. Hahaha. Still love it though. It's got all the basic 3800 necessities, and a whole bunch of tiny detail shit no one cares about or even notices. Finally, there's a retrofit and an amazing SQL sound system. Keeps me happy as a DD.

Should have turbo'd it though..

And here's how it used to look… Gets many people laughing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info