Slolane Creations - Switch and Gauge Panels for Fbodys and more

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Alright Car Enthusiasts. I started making Switch and Gauge panels at work one day out of boredom.. After marketing a few of the panels (mostly via FB and word of mouth), i got bombarded with a ton of interest..

I am looking to expand into new vehicles. I currently make them for F-bodies.. but I've been getting a ton of interest for different vehicles.
Unfortunately it's difficult to do without having the vehicle in front of me to measure dimensions and test fit.. Therefore, I am calling all parties that are interested in a gauge or switch panel to provide me with Dimensions or the actual console/bezel/center console/etc where they want a Panel, so i can start expanding to new vehicles..

I will run a special offering for TCG goers that are interested in a panel for a vehicle i haven't made panels for yet. I will make a panel for Half Price if the actual trim piece can be provided to me - so i can have set dimensions for my records.

I am already selling these panels at half the cost of what major manufacturers sell them for. I do these as a side hobby and to help save people some money, rather then spending a fortune on a panel.

I can tailor to any layout of your choice. Or, i sell them as set templates that i have created myself..I can also provide labeling. I have a basic label maker.

Currently I am selling these select panels for Fbodies: I can also tailor to your customized layouts

-Auto and 6spd AshTrays
-Cubby hole next to Cigarette lighter
-HVAC Controls Delete
-Radio Delete
-Vent delete (or i can make with small slots in panel to keep venting active)

Switch panels: $40
Gauge Panels: $35
Combined Switches with Gauges: $60
Switch Panel with 12v volt meter: $55

if shipping is needed, i use USPS 2-day priority at a $5 charge

Pictured below is the multiple different panels ive made for F-bodies. I also have pictured a panel i made for a 280z Datsun

For all inquires please contact me Via Text (847-707-8zero13) or PM

V8m21ll.jpg

P3XwBUA.jpg

aZVkvkD.jpg

A8Rb39o.jpg

c8iNFdz.jpg

lWslCKu.jpg

iweOLUA.jpg

uH7cmsR.jpg

Tzdby2M.jpg

Abbmtxj.jpg

Custom panel for Logan's Datsun 280z
FmFRQnL.jpg

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
[MENTION=1549]Slolane[/MENTION] do you need dimensions for a C6? If you are ever out in the Carol Stream area and want to stop by you are free to measure them up on my car.

I haven't made any for a c6 yet, but i will in the near future. I can use my dads z06 for measurements. I appreciate the offer though!

Fuck I need something like this for my cucv for my 3 gauges. What are these made of? plastic or coated metal?

ABS plastic.

:werd: i could use one too. I gots some ideas brewing

Send me a Text bud. We can talk it over. 847 707 8zero13

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info