C7 Z06 Transmission Failure 2000 Miles...

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Wtf..... Im not usually on GMs side, but when did it become ok to repeatedly track a broken car and charge someone else to repair it? And lol to track video being used to show the issue..... I think Gm is gonna tell him to get fucked, but he kinda dug his own grave on that one.

"here is the issue, and let me show you that I've purposely had it happen 98 times ( 14 times per 7 sessions) and continued to race it on a track (which is outside most warranty conditions) instead of brining it in after the first few times it happened"

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Wtf..... Im not usually on GMs side, but when did it become ok to repeatedly track a broken car and charge someone else to repair it? And lol to track video being used to show the issue..... I think Gm is gonna tell him to get fucked, but he kinda dug his own grave on that one.

"here is the issue, and let me show you that I've purposely had it happen 98 times ( 14 times per 7 sessions) and continued to race it on a track (which is outside most warranty conditions) instead of brining it in after the first few times it happened"

When GM is selling the car as the most capable track car they have ever built is when you can call them out. Should he have stopped racing sooner than he did, yes, but they are selling this car as a track monster and are telling people to race them. They need to back that up.

It probably just needs new detents and syncros.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info