Shelby Dodges for sale

Dragonkat

Car Life: It's what we do...24/7
Aug 17, 2012
Kenosha
Auctions America - Fort Lauderdale

A regular Allpar reader has put four brand-new, never registered Shelby Dodges up for auction at the Auctions America auction in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on March 27-29, 2015.

The group includes a black 1987 Shelby CSX coupe with 45 miles on the odometer, a red 1987 Shelby Lancer sedan with 20 miles, a red 1989 CSX coupe with 25 miles, and a 1989 Shelby Dakota pickup with 22 miles on the clock. Each one is No. 6 in its limited and numbered edition.

The dealership had an agreement to get the first one one of each edition.
All four vehicles are still under the original Shelby MSOs (Manufacturer Statement of Origin) and have never been titled. All were purchased from original dealer and kept in temperature-controlled dry storage from the date of purchase.

The vehicles still look and smell just as they did in the dealership. They have have all the dealer markings, including the window sticker, and the protective plastic on seats and steering wheels.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger was my first and only new car I ever owned. Traded it in 2004 for the 1973 Thunderbird I still have. Great memories of that car. Dukes used to kick me out for being rice and fwd. Guys on Archer Ave would yell buy American to me. Then I would kick the snot out of their 5.0's and 3rd gens at the next light.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info