Come on C6 prices!

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I had a teacher in highschool that dd'd a corvette all year twas a c5 though

My neighbor has been driving his 01 C5 since new all year round with just all season tires on it. I believe he is near 200K on the thing too.

I looked at used C5's and C6's when I Was looking for a new car but I just can't bring myself to do it. Something about being a Vette owner I just ehhh... I don't know.

Knowklew

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 5, 2014
I am a 32 year old C6 owner. I don't fit in with the Corvette crowd, but I have wanted a Corvette since I was a little kid, so I bought one. Owning a Corvette doesn't mean you need to attend Corvette only events. Most of the guys that I hang out with don't own Corvettes.

Just my .02

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
2-3+ houses before a vette? fiscal responsibility I suppose.

nah, just that I can't bring myself to spend 50k on a car right now with where I'm at in life. would i buy a vette for 20-30k in the near future. sure maybe. but just spending 50k plus on a vehicle right now doesn't really appeal to me- i should have been clearer
I am a 32 year old C6 owner. I don't fit in with the Corvette crowd, but I have wanted a Corvette since I was a little kid, so I bought one. Owning a Corvette doesn't mean you need to attend Corvette only events. Most of the guys that I hang out with don't own Corvettes.

Just my .02

yeah. i want a vette too. i'd love a c6. just not in the cards at this point.
I would still like to own a corvette!

werd

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
more
môr/
determiner & pronoun
comparative of many, much.
a greater or additional amount or degree.
"I poured myself more coffee"
synonyms: additional, further, added, extra, increased, new, other, supplementary More
antonyms: less, fewer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info