Chevy Sponsors John Force Racing With Multi-Year Pact

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Whaaaaaaaaa?????

Chevy Sponsors John Force Racing With Multi-Year Pact

b7adk2mcaaabwct.jpg-large.jpg

Chevy has been announced as John Force’s major sponsor for 2015, in a multi-year pact switching from Ford, who announced last year they would not renew Force’s sponsorship. Says Force, “I’m going to drive the hell out of that Camaro hot rod.” Yes, the new Chevy sponsorship means a new Camaro body goes with it.

Ford and Auto Club of Southern California have been Force’s two main sponsors for years. Pontiac was Force’s previous car manufacturer sponsor before Ford. John Force Racing’s Robert Hight and Courtney Force will continue to be sponsored by Auto Club of Southern California, and will also be recipients of new Camaro bodies for their Funny Cars. Last year Force finished 2nd in the standings, with Courtney in 4th and Hight finishing 5th.

“It is great to be back with Chevrolet. I started my career in a Chevy and my plan is to keep racing with them for many years to come. This is a great American company and we are excited about the opportunities in front of us,” said John Force, CEO John Force Racing and 16-time Funny Car champion.

The 65-year-old Force is the all-time NHRA winning leader with 141 national event wins. Since 1979, Force has amassed a career win-lost record of 1,201-501. He was 46-21 in 2014. In addition to his 16 Funny Car championships, he has also fielded title teams for Cruz Pedregon and Robert Hight. The 2015 NHRA season starts February 5 at the Pomona Fairplex for the 2015 Mello Yello Drag Racing Series

Read more: Chevy Sponsors John Force Racing With Multi-Year Pact
Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info