Members' Cars Needed for TCG booth at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show - BIG UPDATE 1/19

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
UPDATE: We are locked in, see here for more info:

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/for...to-show-big-update-1-19-a-17.html#post3087384

----
Load in and out:

I'll have more specifics for participants but here's the quick info:

Move-in: Move-in for vehicles is Tuesday, February 10 and Wednesday, February 11 from 8:00am-4:00pm.

Move-out: The truck marshalling yard will not open until 7pm so if you have a trailer you will need to stage it somewhere away from the building until 7pm.

-----

TCG has an interesting opportunity to be a exhibitor at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show from February 12-22. We're not locked in yet, but the show's organizers approached us asking if we're interested in participating. Of course we are, but we need to provide them with a list of cars. That's where you guys come in.

We're looking for show-quality cars that represent TCG well and will be interesting to a large audience - ya know, the roughly 1 million people who attend the show. Show-quality would be great, but I also wouldn't rule out a drag car that was put away dirty at the end of the season with burnout tire shreds on the quarter panels. How cool would it be to see that next to a Lamborghini Aventador on the show floor?

Post up if you're interested and could commit to displaying your ride at McCormick place through the auto show. I don't have many details on load-in and out dates but could ask if you need anything specific. Feel free to pass this onto TCG members who don't frequent the site much.

The car must move under its own power unless you want to pay the union to move the car for you.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.