[Vid] Tuned Viper vs H/C C6Z

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
damn, i can't ever get enough of vipers. one day i will own one...granted, it will be an old ass one, but i will own a viper before i die. how do auto loans work if the car is mid 90's, yet the car in the question is a Viper? i know it's damn near impossible to get good loans on old vehicles but is there a clause somewhere for a car of this magnitude?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
damn, i can't ever get enough of vipers. one day i will own one...granted, it will be an old ass one, but i will own a viper before i die. how do auto loans work if the car is mid 90's, yet the car in the question is a Viper? i know it's damn near impossible to get good loans on old vehicles but is there a clause somewhere for a car of this magnitude?

penfed.org.

they go off the value of the car, not the year

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
penfed.org.

they go off the value of the car, not the year

miles do matter to them though fwiw

Thank you for contacting Pentagon Federal Credit Union.

Yes, PenFed considers financing for classic vehicles.

PenFed will finance classic vehicles up to 125,000 original chassis miles. Loans for vehicles with greater than 100,000 original miles are restricted to a
maximum term of 24 months. PenFed will finance up to 80% of the appraised value.

To establish a value, please visit the link below:

Classic Car Values & Specs - NADAguides

If we are unable to establish a value for the vehicle, an appraisal will be
required. The appraisal must be completed by a licensed, independent party (not the dealership or seller).

You will be required to send in photos of the vehicle to corroborate the value.
You must provide images of all four exterior sides, the interior, the odometer, and the engine block. PenFed will use this information to verify that the collateral carries sufficient value to secure the loan.

When you are ready, a loan application must be submitted to consider your
request. You can apply online through PenFed Online at:

https://www.penfed.org

Please select the type of loan you would like and an informational page should appear along with a link to logon to PenFed Online to submit your application. Links are also available if you need assistance with your logon information.

If you are not yet a PenFed member, please select 'Join Now' to submit both a membership and loan application.

If your loan application is submitted by phone and an Internet promotional rate is being offered, you will not receive the promotional rate. Other conditions may apply.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info