car and driver reviews the 2015-chrysler-300

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I think it's a pretty accurate assessment. I haven't seen the facelifted version but it's a meh car compared to how far everything else has come. It's not bad and it's not amazing but there's no compelling reason to buy one and no compelling reason not to buy one. I'd still rock one and I think the update changes a few of the things I didn't like. Those tail lights were ghastly. I don't dig the new blue interior in those pictures and I can't stand that rotary shifter. It looks cheap. They had a shifter in there that was almost identical to the A8 but people complained about it because heaven forbid anyone having to adjust to a minor change in operation. I loved it. This is a downgrade in my opinion.

These are nice cars to drive daily but not really exciting. The steering is way over-boosted to the point where it's just dead. It has no weight to it. The car doesn't handle particularly well but does drive nice. It's quick but not really fast. It's a good car to buy if you're a guy that buys Chrysler cars but if you're looking at a full size car there are other compelling options.

I can't think of a better way to put it than they did. It's a good all around car but nothing about it screams "I need to have the new 300!". Not sure why OP seems to have taken the post personally.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info