Ordered a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost today

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
That is right. I officially ordered a 2015 Ecoboost Mustang. A White, Auto, Performance Pack car. I want an auto because yeah it actually felt better than the Stick to drive and I daily drive the car and hate Manual cars in traffic. Its a sporty car for under 30 grand that with just a tune alone hits 12's and with an IC, cold air induction, Downpipe, and Exhaust it will only get faster and this car will also cut my gas bill by more than half. I have also per-ordered the COBB Tuning Accessport which is set to ship later this month so by the time I get the car I will already be ready to load in a tune.

Just a few impressions from the Test drive.. I'm used to driving a 4th gen Camaro with bolt on's and built A4 and 4000 stall (low 12 sec car) which is as subtle as a Sledgehammer and the power of the EB Mustang is deceptive. I nailed the throttle on the Auto car and didn't even realize how fast I was going soo damn quiet. It really does fall off at high rpm but at low RPM you can really feel it pull. the dash gauges are sick.. you can see all the vitals of the car.. I mean AF ratio, Boost, Engine temp, cylinder Head Temp, trans temp, oil temp, coolant temp. with the Accessport I can Data Log so I'll be all over that nerding out looking at every aspect of what the car is doing.. lol. With a tune it should be a blast to drive daily and with some bolt on's it should be as quick or quicker than my Camaro is now. We shall see. I keep cars for a long time and expect to do the same with this. I'll be officially putting the Camaro up for sale when I take delivery of the Mustang and I can find the damn title for the Camaro.

Ohhh also with the current state of affairs in the Mustang world I'm also looking at a Fire Suit to keep protected from the Flaming emanating from the haters. any suggestions?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Congrats :bigthumb: Would love to drive one with a tune. Just had a night an an auto-equipped PP car and the low-end balls of the car is fantastic in stock configuration, but like you mention, peters out up high. At 3,000 rpm the turbo is already screaming at full song. Plus a combined 26 mpg rating? That's just awesome. A GT's highway rating isn't even that good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info