2015 Ecoboost mustang Tuned by Livernois. WOWOW!!!!!!!!

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
We just wanted to share an update with you all. Tuning is well underway, and we have some results to share with you. Keep in mind, we are still working on getting it perfect, but the gains we have seen so far have been impressive to say the least.

Stock, as you see reported here, was an impressive, but not earth shattering 233hp/261tq. Considering the car was brand new, and an auto, definitely respectable.

Fast forward to today, and we have achieved 322hp/328tq!

Thats a peak vs. peak gain of 89hp, and 67tq!

While that is impressive, the real story here are the actual peak gains which were 122hp/111tq, and as you can see the power band is extended out much further, extending the usable range and eliminating the "out of steam" feeling the car had at high RPM when stock.

Just think, we aren't even done yet, so keep an eye out for our finished product!

2015EcoboostMustang_zps748a8195.jpg

Took Delivery of our 15 EcoBoost Mustang today! - Page 2

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Ecoboost 200lbs less than the 2015 GT.

Which is how much a 2011-2014 weigh and it makes less power with a brand new car price tag with another $500 into a tune.

The 2011-2014 are like the GTO's of yesteryear. Priced super competitively for a V8 RWD coupe.

And equally as gay, isn't that right [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION]. :mamoru:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Impressive gains, but I can't get over that front end.

I could. That ass too. That car grew on me. And we all know what the 5.0 can do, but this ecoboost car is amazing. Like [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION], I want to see E85 in the mix. Add the usual boltons plus more boost, and this car may be the one to have in this generation. Granted it will sound like a fucking honda crx, it will still move nice. If anything would stop anyone from wanting one, it would be the sound coming from that engine.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I could. That ass too. That car grew on me. And we all know what the 5.0 can do, but this ecoboost car is amazing. Like [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION], I want to see E85 in the mix. Add the usual boltons plus more boost, and this car may be the one to have in this generation. Granted it will sound like a fucking honda crx, it will still move nice. If anything would stop anyone from wanting one, it would be the sound coming from that engine.

Once you add bolt ons and the cost associated with that, you might as well get a 5.0. I am more excited for this engine in the 2015 Edge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info