Fun Car Rental in Vegas

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
Does anyone have any experience with renting something "fun" in Vegas. The last time I was there 10 or so years ago I rented a Viper on the strip. I'm thinking of renting something for a day this time but not sure what, where or how much it'll cost. As of now, the best deal I'm finding is a convertible Vette through Hertz for around $200 for the day. That is fine, a Jeep is fine, or even a bike might work. Anyone ever rent anything cool out there and how much did you spend?

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
same here.. no email confirmation... But:

i rented a viper in 2000 for $750/24 hours.. but that place was no longer there.. i just happened to peak on groupon a month before SEMA and purchased an exotic rental on the spot then called to set up a reservation..

I have looked once a week for the last 2 months and haven't seen anything come up, but

But I rented the Gallardo last year.. it was $250 through groupon for 4 hours... I wanted to go for a full day, but they only had 2 hour and 4 hour options for the "special"

I have been contemplating renting a 458 this time around.. but just have a hard time justifying the cost in my old age and plus my wife does not approve.

for reference the place we rented from was: elite exotics 702-202-0978

Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas - Lamborghini and Ferarri Rental

but upon looking at their new website and prices, they do appear to be a lot larger and more expensive then what i remember.

they used to only have 3 lambos, a Ferrari, and a delorian

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.