Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:wackit:

At some point last year I was speaking with the editor of Import Tuner about a Supra I was attempting to get featured and happened to mention my friend Matt’s insane LS7 powered Datsun 240Z racecar. While the magazine had no interest in the original car I was pitching them they wanted to hear more about Matt, his car and the story of how he ended up deciding to build what is widely known as the worlds fastest 240Z. After a few emails exchanged with a a lot of photos, a lengthy and very impressive mod list and a great story behind the build they decided they wanted this racecar in their publication. Which is rare. A lot of the cars you see in magazines these days might look like racecars with their massive amounts of aerodynamic upgrades, but 95% never have and never will see a track. Matt’s Datsun is the complete opposite. It might have seen 1 or 2 cars shows in the past couple years but actively competes in the NASA Vintage Competition Racing Series where Matt and his old Z car hold track records all over the east coast.

Make sure to grab a copy of this months Import Tuner to see it in print.

-Chad
www.facebook.com/chadbeephotography
Instagram: chadbeephotography

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_9985.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_9929.jpg

DSC_9976.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_9989.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_9967.jpg

DSC_01802.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info