Bump Box?

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
That's like asking why would I need a chute. LoL

That's what I figured. I mean for now I can still get up on my converter with the foot brake, well I did once, hope I still can once everything is back together.

More like "Why would I need a chute on a 110mph trapping car". The thing is that before you could ever benefit from a bump box you are going to need alot more before you could utilize it for it's intended purpose. If you are not even running a tbrake let alone a turbo setup then you don't need a bump box.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
More like "Why would I need a chute on a 110mph trapping car". The thing is that before you could ever benefit from a bump box you are going to need alot more before you could utilize it for it's intended purpose. If you are not even running a tbrake let alone a turbo setup then you don't need a bump box.

This x1000000

Please let's not turn dragracing into ricerworld too, getting shit that is totally, obviously, not needed given your current mods. Might as well do your staging burnout and then roll out to the 1/8 mile for good measure too, while you're at it. Just because "racecar".... :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info