Top 5 best looking production cars/trucks that were made in your lifetime.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Born in 83 and these are my picks

#5 The new International semi. I'd dd the fuck outta this. Looks like nothing else on the road.

tenu8ujy.jpg

#4 Fox body notches on drag lites. A classic look, it just never gets old.

yvapugu5.jpg

#3 2010 CLS 63 AMG

New ones look like a caricature to me and have weird haunches over the rear wheels. The older ones look best imo. The perfect mix of class, luxury and sport. It's a great looking car and that roof line puts it over the top for me mmmmhmmm

ube2egu5.jpg

#2 The C7. I don't think a Vette has looked this good since 1967, I love it. The only reason it didn't get the top spot is because its a little too busy. My eyes dont know where to stop, but everywhere I look, I like.

e4e3avun.jpg

#1 E46 M3. Not a bad line on this car. I think it looks great from any angle. Also, it's the only car I like in ANY color with any wheel. It sooo good it's hard to make ugly. I remember the first time I seen one in person.....I still want one.

y6y6a5ur.jpg

pu4a6equ.jpg

Honorable mentions of CTSV wagon, 96 Supra and NSX.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
By far the best looking car made in my lifetime. IMO probably one of the best looking cars ever made. I'm not really an import guy, but you gotta give credit where credit is due. It still looks fresh even after being out of production for a decade.
7724856964_bd757ef1a8_z.jpg
Ever made? Man I don't hate it but would not go that far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info