fastest MB in the world

JRCART

May 23, 2013
Bull shit, the time slip says May 19th 2014, did this occur in the future!

FAKE!

Haters gonna hate....So now it is my problem that the track fucked up their slips.???

What do you say you run your R8 against my slowest AMG(My Weistec Supercharged SLS Black Series) and I spot you a full second? Lets do it for a few bucks to make it interesting? A baller with a sweet R8 should be able to run for $5k-$10k, right? Lets do this?

JRCART

May 23, 2013
yeah, big puff of smoke out the back just as he past the line. track shut down for about 10 minutes.

You are correct. Car blew an oil line from the oil cooler at about the 1000 ft mark and oil got on headers and caught fire. Got the small fire out within seconds, no fire damage. Inspected the car when we got it back home and everything appears fine....minus the engine bay looking like the Exxon Valdez oil spill lol. Once we get some more time we have to figure out if the motor got damaged by due to oil starvation, motor ran for a couple seconds after line broke. Probbaly not damaged but we need to take a very close look.

Going to try to get back out there in a few weeks and go 8.xx, I have laid down 1.40 60's, I think it can go 1.35 60. The record pass on saturday I only managed a 1.47 60 so I definately left some on the table. The pass where I blew the oil line on would have been an 8.xx, had a 1.41 short time and ran a 9.60 and shut down at 1000ft.

JRCART

May 23, 2013
You're telling me that renntech and brabus SL65's aren't as fast as this?

Nowhere close, I beat the Renntech record, previous ET record was held by Renntech and it was a 9.66, it was an SLR with a 300 shot of nitrous. As for Brabus, they flat out suck, they do not have a spot in the top 20 quickest MBs in the world. Go to drag times and see for yourself.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
That's seriously awesome to see you beating the big guys like that.

I think it's just kind of surprising to everyone that the fastest Mercedes is a 9 second car. With all the money behind those platforms I would have thought there would be a lot more cars going a lot faster. Does nobody 1/4 mile race them?

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
That's seriously awesome to see you beating the big guys like that.

I think it's just kind of surprising to everyone that the fastest Mercedes is a 9 second car. With all the money behind those platforms I would have thought there would be a lot more cars going a lot faster. Does nobody 1/4 mile race them?

It's probably more that no one makes parts for it.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Haters gonna hate....So now it is my problem that the track fucked up their slips.???

What do you say you run your R8 against my slowest AMG(My Weistec Supercharged SLS Black Series) and I spot you a full second? Lets do it for a few bucks to make it interesting? A baller with a sweet R8 should be able to run for $5k-$10k, right? Lets do this?

You obviously suck at the internets and picking up sarcasm.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008

haha. bam that just happened!

waiting on the turk :tear::tear::tear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info