Opinions on Escalade Ext

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
I need something to haul a two horse trailer, maybe a slant load with small quarters later. Hitch (I dunno if you can even do gooseneck with these things).
Yet still look nice for my corporate life and living near naperville in a nice house.

Opinions on the vehicle? Problems? What year/package are the best to get.

Any help is much appreciated.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with EcoDiesel option. 420TQ, 7400pd tow capacity, 30mpg, and luxurious......OR go pickup.

needs to tow a goose neck, not going to work.

A platinum edition Ecoboost f150 is another option for a nice truck, I think the Denali has a much classier look though.

holy crap. its over 50k

Comparitively most definately worth it. Go drive one. We looked, drove competitors for three months before deciding to go with the Jeep. What budget are you at? You arent going to buy a new pu for much less than 50K either.......and I dont even know what one of the caddy pickups goes for.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
oh I was trying to keep it under 30k

no problem finding a Denali used with some miles in that price range. Or you can spend a couple grand more to get a brand new, not top of the line truck.

unless you live in some multimillion dollar house, parking a "regular" truck out front isn't going to make anyone scoff at your choice. Judging by your 30k budget, this is definitely not the case.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info