High School Tech class visits SP....we dyno their teacher's Viper!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
How awesome! I had a great class back in the day, well funded, but this makes that shit look like the south side. Very cool! I was waiting for that normal "SP" jet noise and smoke from the tires spinning on the dyno... Even at that HP level, it seemed so... boring?

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Mr. Z's Viper sounds pretty good! It's a beautiful Viper and I love the rims!

For those of you talking about paying too much in taxes for a teacher to be able to afford a Viper, I know he had a C4 Corvette that he worked hard for and took care of. He was able to then trade it for this Viper. Single guy with a nice CAREER and being smart with his money. I don't see a problem! It's not like he is driving an R8 (@turk).

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I wish I didn't pay so much in Illinois property taxes so that some teachers could afford a Viper.
Please tell us he won the Lotto and just teaches for fun.

Ohh no. Someone has a job and saves for something he wants. Yet also cry when people dont have jobs, and drive around Escalades with spinnin twenny trees on it paying for food wit dat lynx card wit Obama phone.

WE PRESIDENT! :rollpicard:

Very cool.

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
A GTS still demands mid 30's low 40's. Pretty difficult to finace a car of that age. Also pretty hard I would think to afford on a Teachers salary lol...

My High school Autos Teacher retired a few years ago making 6 figures. I know several teachers making that, it all depends on the district.

Either way, very cool of the Teacher taking them to the shop ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info