Anyone know this car?

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
If we're talking about same car the links don't work on phone so I had to search it. Black Vette with 30ish k. It has mods yes but from dealers mods don't mean money. More value if it was stock honestly. At least to me if I was buying it

Edit: second time I looked shows pending sale now

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Thats allot of money someone put into this car, heads, cam, LTs..
on a side note I hear allot of dealers are selling of new base vettes for $38-39k
for 7-8k more you could just get a new 13 base LS3 and mod it up.

Agreed unless it was built correctly and is clean then maybe it would be nice to get this car already slightly modded.... If done right depending on heads and cam might be close to a z06 ya never know.

david101

Jul 24, 2013
Be Extremely Cautious!!

Chicago Motor Cars has many lawsuits against them that they lost for fraud. Although I am surprised that CMC actually admitted that the car was in an accident, I can almost guarantee there is more they are NOT telling you. Please take some time to check out my page Chicago Motor Cars Suck

If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me
[email protected]

I would never let a friend buy from this dealership.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
I know the guy whos car it was, He traded this car in almost 1.5 years ago... The car is whooped bad... Just being honest... He drove with 3 lug nuts in each rim on the rear for the longest time until one day he was washing it and I noticed... Also it was smashed in the front thus the C6Z bumper which doesn't fit right... It has gaps ect... I would do it....

snakebyte

Addict
Oct 30, 2011
ATX
We found the previous owner, hes a friend of my cousin and the car was not wrecked. The car was "Vandalized" and reported to insurance for nice 6K dollar check. The Z06 front bumper doesn't fit perfectly due to the non Z06 fenders, those are the only "Gaps".

Curious to see what Dave comes up with.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
We found the previous owner, hes a friend of my cousin and the car was not wrecked. The car was "Vandalized" and reported to insurance for nice 6K dollar check. The Z06 front bumper doesn't fit perfectly due to the non Z06 fenders, those are the only "Gaps".

Curious to see what Dave comes up with.

I hate when people add the front wide body bumper and not the fenders. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Pity, car looks pretty nice in the pics too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info