/TUNED - 450hp Crawford Performance Turbo BRZ Driven

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Meh, s2000's making more power on stock blocks. A built motor only making 500whp is kinda weak sauce, don't you agree? Built motor Evos make 500whp on 89 octane.

Don't you have to wind the hell out of the S2000 to make any power though? Don't get me wrong... I love the car. I'd love to have one if it could serve any kind of practical purpose in my life but I thought most people complained that you really had to drive the piss out of them for them to be anywhere near decent.

On a semi-related note, what is the Drive Network? The production value seems to be all over the place. On the one hand you have Chris Harris on Cars which has great production value and is really interesting (no really, he's awesome) and on the other hand you have this guy who's got shit audio for half the video and isn't entirely entertaining to watch. Are they just completely different things on the same Youtube channel?

BlizzardTC

its dark and i hear laughing
Aug 22, 2010
Matteson
Don't you have to wind the hell out of the S2000 to make any power though? Don't get me wrong... I love the car. I'd love to have one if it could serve any kind of practical purpose in my life but I thought most people complained that you really had to drive the piss out of them for them to be anywhere near decent.

On a semi-related note, what is the Drive Network? The production value seems to be all over the place. On the one hand you have Chris Harris on Cars which has great production value and is really interesting (no really, he's awesome) and on the other hand you have this guy who's got shit audio for half the video and isn't entirely entertaining to watch. Are they just completely different things on the same Youtube channel?

they kinda slapped the drive network together one day. they killed off of a bunch of crappy shit on YT at the same time thank god. I really like matt farrah. hes one of the very few good american car reviewers. hes does get alittle dry at times. but the stuff hes does on tuned is phenomenal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info