How Frank managed to buy a car, drive 2,800 miles and fuck it up in 7 days!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
So, as some of you saw I bought a 2006 CVPI last Monday for no other reason than I had just sold my BMW and had always wanted one. Found a MINT '06 right off Villa Park duty. Believe it was an Under Cover because there are NO holes in the roof from a light bar and zero in the dash or floor as well.

null_zpsa47ceddc.jpg

null_zps2a81e1e3.jpg

My pup even loves the car!
null_zps8fd5a044.jpg

Regardless, I took the car on a road trip this past weekend. Two nights in Nashville, and two in Guntersville Lake, Alabama. The purpose of this was to meet a girl that randomly added me on Snapchat which turned in to texting, talking and so on... (I can now say that I got laid off of Snapchat)

null_zpscf51956c.png

null_zpsd40a003b.jpg
null_zps96a05c88.png

And since I know you guys will ask... This is her. Don't mind the stupid squinting the flash was bright as shit

null_zps24a69847.jpg

null_zpscce521b6.jpg

Her Rubicon
null_zps2d6e9734.jpg

The car did great up until today around noon when the AC compressor decided to take a shit. Mind you it was 90 degrees there and pouring rain. Worried that it would seize, and unable to bypass it due to its location, I had to pray for the best and drive it. About two hours after the compressor went I had my friend take the wheel because I was simply exhausted. I woke up about 45 seconds before a deer decided to end it's life with my car.

null_zps0c7241fd.jpg

It sucks, but it could've been worse. I saw it coming and could have avoided it, but my friend was lighting a cigarette at the time so I don't totally hold it against him. Life happens.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
That panther took it like a champ. Take the insurance check and hit up the bone yard dudeski.

Probably not even going to bother. $500 deductible, I can probably put it together for about that without taking a hit on my rates. Fender and hood are fine. Just need a grille, headlight, marker (will do both markers as the headlights were brand new, want it all to match) and the header panel, which is the only thing to be painted.

How does someone randomly add you on snapchat? Good work.

If you go into people's favorites you can essentially click through favorites upon favorites. Guess she did that and when she got to my name, sent me one. First time she ever done it and found my ass haha. She's an awesome girl too.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
sooooo, what's the deal with the girl moving forward ? :s00ls:

Definitely another road trip or two planned, and her coming here a few times.

Cant get laid locally, so subject buys Crown Vic, drives 2800 miles, actually gets laid, but is slightly inconvenienced by a deer.

This can go either way, but Im gonna put this in the WIN category.

LOL

I essentially lived out the movie sex drive :rofl:

Bravo on that belt notch, but sorry about the car man. Thankfully, that damage doesn't look too bad given the circumstances.

Thanks man, we'll see how bad it is once I start pulling it apart later in the week.

:fy: but that sucks about the deer, could have been much worse though. What kind of gas mileage were you seeing, just out of curiosity?

With a trunk and back seat full of gear, two people with AC on doing 80 I got 22mpg.

Snapchat ftw.

:pedo:

where is the pic of her snapper?

oh and smoking and deer should be banned!

:rofl: I'll work on that

Good story. Nice job on the inet action (I approve btw), sorry to hear about the deer, good luck fixing the CV! :rofl:

Thanks! Lol. Im going to start tearing into it later this week. We'll see what it all needs

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Cant get laid locally, so subject buys Crown Vic, drives 2800 miles, actually gets laid, but is slightly inconvenienced by a deer.

This can go either way, but Im gonna put this in the WIN category.

LOL

I know you're kidding, but I want to touch on that point lol :rofl: Honestly, getting your dick wet here isn't hard, and a few people on here have seen the ladies. Finding a personable girl that loves the outdoors and trying new things that also has a head on her shoulders and aspirations besides partying.... Yeah, that's where it gets tricky lmao. Girls from down south are fucking awesome as long as you're not in the brothercousin hilly parts. They like being outside, she leaves her phone for hours on end and doesn't loose her fucking mind like my exes. Would rather go cruise back roads over a movie and chili's. Our first "date" was cliff jumping at night (I actually hit the bottom and my hip swelled up, ask me about it at Luke's, I've got some good stories from the weekend). I'd definitely lock her down if it wasn't for the distance. I would make the drive every two weeks or so, used to it as my farm is 409 miles away and I make that drive for the weekend a lot. But I work most weekends, so, it's not practical until my busy season is over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info