[PICS] Half-Mile Shootout!

vyper144

Addict
Dec 3, 2011
Streamwood
Real Name
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151422781102547.1073741835.718162546&type=1&l=04debb110f

Figured this would be the easiest, rather than uploading them to Facebook and Photobucket...
*** IF YOU LIKE THESE PICS: CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO THE CAR SHOW I WORK WITH: Cruisin' Towards Cures for Campers » MDA Benefit Car Show

I'd greatly appreciate it!!! PM me if you do so I can give you credit and personally thank you. $25 will get your name on our sponsorship boards, viewable to EVERYONE the day of the show. There are also plenty of trophies to sponsor as well. THANKS GUYS!!! ***

Also: If you want your pictures without the full watermark, please PM me the links. That's the only way I will respond to your requests (so I can better keep track of who needs what). Available to TCG members ONLY. Thanks! I will re-watermark them with a smaller logo in the bottom right. THOSE WHO DONATE WILL HAVE THE ALL WATERMARKS REMOVED.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Ok so I assume everyone saw the black M5 go first and then when my car came around they assumed they already shot it because there's a bunch of picture threads and they all have that black M5 but none of them really have any shots of my car.

Either that or you guys don't like me but my ego is too big to believe that.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Nice pics!

Ok so I assume everyone saw the black M5 go first and then when my car came around they assumed they already shot it because there's a bunch of picture threads and they all have that black M5 but none of them really have any shots of my car.

Either that or you guys don't like me but my ego is too big to believe that.

I'll look through my SD card to see if I missed any. I took a picture of your face without you knowing, isn't that good enough?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info