I f'n hated fwd 3800's....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i wish my car hadn't grown an exhaust leak during the day and prevented me from upping the boost.

smug edged me out with his 142 mph to my 138 when we ran even though i took the race...

I like that we all did it on street tires too- heavy ass 18's nonetheless....

400570_10100363261398441_1180262159_n.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think the best race I saw was a certain regal pulling freight trains on a certain z06:rofl: I sure hope there is video of that run.

There is. It is gooood

I wish my junk was together in time to run, I still can't believe smug and kj's cars moved out that well god damn

Thanks Duuude. Nice meeting you in person finally

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Thanks [MENTION=1774]willizm[/MENTION]!

I was very happy with my trap of 149, don't think I could go much higher between gear limiting and also maybe some aero... also didn't lock the converter, but don't know if that would get me much more mph.. car was popping/going lean up there, my injectors were static after looking at the scans now lol

Gotta hand it to [MENTION=98]smug[/MENTION] for being the most impressive to me at least... thats just your regular m90 car, full weight on e85 doing some WORK. [MENTION=19]Kay Jay[/MENTION] his car was pulling like crazy too considering how weight he has to lug around and its a bolt-on kit on 93!!!

Those 2 cars brought the classiness for the 3800s!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Smug and KJ's car impressed me...

HK... Well he got lucky. :hsugh: Hope to see that car put down some decent 1/4 mile numbers. James get back to re-engineering that car back to how it was before the 1/2 mile. :rofl:

Most 3800's run like garbage
Lol thanks panda, smugs car is so ridiculously clean and just works.

Love that the tr did okay too!

Thanks [MENTION=1774]willizm[/MENTION]!

I was very happy with my trap of 149, don't think I could go much higher between gear limiting and also maybe some aero... also didn't lock the converter, but don't know if that would get me much more mph.. car was popping/going lean up there, my injectors were static after looking at the scans now lol

Gotta hand it to [MENTION=98]smug[/MENTION] for being the most impressive to me at least... thats just your regular m90 car, full weight on e85 doing some WORK. [MENTION=19]Kay Jay[/MENTION] his car was pulling like crazy too considering how weight he has to lug around and its a bolt-on kit on 93!!!

Those 2 cars brought the classiness for the 3800s!

:fy:

I just watched a video from inside my car on my last pass... I was never above 13.5psi... I need to find exhaust and boost leaks!

:h5: good point, no light weight 16s with DRs!

you guys were on 245/45/18s both right?

I was on 235/50/18s trying to help that top end as much as I could!

That's what I am on yep.

I had Dr's with me but didn't want to be shifting into fourth... I was right at the top of third crossing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info