Hennessey Velociraptor SUV

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I want to like it but then I consider what I can just purchase a used Excursion for and *don't shoot me* the Excursion looks better. Plus they used Excursion parts on this monstrosity.

Hennessey's Velociraptor SUV Is The Truck For An Offroad Family Madman

You've always wanted a Ford Raptor, but you've had two problems with it: It isn't powerful enough and the uncovered bed doesn't provide your family and gear with the protection it so sorely needs. Well, have no fear, Hennessey have come to the rescue with this: The 600 horsepower Velociraptor SUV. Holy crap.

Instead of just a cap over the bed, the Velociraptor is a straight up SUV conversion. In fact, it looks a bit like an old Ford Excursion because it has that split tailgate.

It offers three rows of seating and probably has the ability to dominate your favorite off road trails with gentle ease. Just now you can take more folks with you.P

The conversion itself looks pretty good to my eye. If I wasn't in the know I'd assume that it was just a new model from Ford. It looks that natural.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm sure there's a ton of 600hp excursions out there Mike K :roflpicard:

7.3 Powerstroke Excursion, Tune, 2005 or 2008 Facelift conversion. DONE.

tuff-bar-bull-bar-ss-on-ford-excursion.jpg

Murat_X_083.JPG

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
i call bullshit on a 600hp 7.3 excursion...

im not sure if there are many 7.3s making 600whp for that matter...

now you could just do it right and do a properly built 6.0... or do it even more right and have a cummins one.

My bad... I wasn't trying to say you could make it 600hp but with the amount of torque it would have and the purpose of the vehicle who would really care?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My bad... I wasn't trying to say you could make it 600hp but with the amount of torque it would have and the purpose of the vehicle who would really care?

me.

i want a 12 second excursion that gets run at the strip by james eating cheetos while answering 3800 questions with me plowing hookers behind a privacy curtain in the back of it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
me.

i want a 12 second excursion that gets run at the strip by james eating cheetos while answering 3800 questions with me plowing hookers behind a privacy curtain in the back of it.

True story... Down at Alamo City Shootout in 2007 me, Steve Miller, Morad and like 3 other guys all hopped into a lifted, tuned Excursion for a 1/4 mile pass and I think it ripped off a 13 something. It was a 9000lb sausage fest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info